To provide you the best possible experience, we need you to observe our park safety rules and regulations.
Guest must comply with the safety regulations to be allowed to ride:
- Follow all the height and weight restrictions Keep safety seatbelts, lap bars, and other restraints securely fastened at all times when inside a ride.
- Keep hands and feet inside the rides at all times. Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times.
- Guest with the following medical conditions is not allowed in any of the rides:
- Poor health Heart Ailments Pregnant / Expectant mothers
- The following are not allowed inside the rides: smoking Food and Drinks Carry-on or loose articles
- Guests are reminded to observe the following: Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended. Show common courtesy to fellow park guests and park employees.
- Please walk. Do not run. Please do not sit or climb over fences.
- Adventureland management and its staff will not be responsible for the following: Lost or misplaced items any liability resulting from non-compliance of rules and policies.
- For any assistance, please feel free to approach any service staff or office personnel.
Enjoy your stay at Adventureland!